Call us: 1-800-255-0316
Warning: include(/home/osborn8/public_html/top_menu.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/osborn8/public_html/product_pages/shp/index.php on line 6
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/osborn8/public_html/top_menu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/osborn8/public_html/product_pages/shp/index.php on line 6
Stanfield® Heat Pads
PurposeStanfield heat pads are designed to provide supplemental heat to newly born piglets and nursery pigs. They provide a warm laying area for the piglets to rest, keeping away from the sow and preventing crush losses. At the same time, Stanfield heat pads block cold drafts coming from the pit. See photos in our product galleries!
- Reduce crush losses
- Prevent diseases
- Increase gain and weaning weight
- Decrease energy costs
- At maximum power, a S1B4 Stanfield heat pad uses 66% less power than a heat bulb*
- Power consumption is even lower with the use of Stanfield heat pad controls
Advantages over competitors
- Durability: built with fiberglass reinforced composite, lasts for years longer than polyethylene heat pads.
- Safety: certified to CSA, UL, and CE standards, Stanfield heat pads have never had a safety problem in over 35 years.
- Price: After over 35 years of expertise manufacturing Stanfield heat pads, we have greater manufacturing cost savings that are passed on to customers.
- Proprietary reinforced fiberglass composite, built to last for years in the most adverse environment
- Material with fire retardant element
- Certified to all CSA, UL, and CE standards
- Tested for water immersion and fire resistance
- Heating element completely insulated
- Manufactured under audited ISO 9001 quality management program
- Stanfield heat pads material is fire retardant. The heat pad will not catch on fire should an overheating occur.
- Heating element is completely insulated.
- Certified to CSA, UL, and CE standards.
* 66% figure refers to calculations from Hydro-Quebec. Visit their website.
Still not convinced? View product literature or call us to request more information! 1-800-255-0316
Warning: include(/home/osborn8/public_html/testimonials.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/osborn8/public_html/product_pages/shp/index.php on line 67
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/osborn8/public_html/testimonials.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/osborn8/public_html/product_pages/shp/index.php on line 67